Become a Member
Join our MS community today and become a member. Together, we will see a world free from MS.
Member benefits include:
- Participating in shaping the future of the MS Society:
- Elect the MS Society Board of Directors at the annual general meeting
- Vote on any motions at annual or special general meetings, thereby guiding the fulfillment of the MS Society’s mission
- Appoint auditors at the MS Society annual general meeting
- Approve Amend by-law amendments and other governing documents of the MS Society in accordance with the requirements laid out in the MS Society’s governing documents
- Become part of our collective voice to advocate for Canadians living with MS
- You may receive communications from the MS Society of Canada and/or your local chapter from time to time, where available. In some instances, communications may only be available by e-mail.
A few facts on membership:·
- An individual is not required to be a member to receive information, support or services from the MS Society of Canada or to volunteer with the Society
- Membership is open to all interested individuals, regardless of whether or not they have been touched by MS
- You can become a member at any time.
- You can renew your membership at any point during a one year lapse period
- A new membership must be received three months prior to the date of the annual general meeting to vote at the annual general meeting
For more information, please read our membership
policy. Join us today!
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Toll free to reach the nearest regional office 1-800-268-7582 ext
Charitable Registration 10774 6174 RR0001