Become a Member
Join the MS Society community and become a member. Together, we will see a world free from MS.
Click here to become a member, renew your membership, or update your contact details and membership preferences.
(This page is down for scheduled maintenance, but please check back soon. We’re sorry for the inconvenience)
Member benefits are:
- Receive MS Canada, the national newsletter and chapter newsletter (not applicable at all chapters). You will stay informed on a wide range of MS topics and news.
- Participate in shaping the future of the MS Society:
- Elect the MS Society Board of Directors at the annual general meeting
- Receive the MS Society’s financial statements
- Vote on any motions at annual or special general meetings, thereby guiding the fulfillment of the MS Society’s mission
- Appoint auditors at the MS Society annual general meeting
- Amend by-laws and other governing documents of the MS Society in accordance with the requirements laid out in the MS Society’s governing documents
- Become part of our collective voice to advocate for Canadians living with MS
Membership fees are $10 for a one-year membership and $18 for a two-year membership. (membership fees for Quebec chapters or division may differ)
A few facts on membership:·
- An individual is not required to be a member to receive information, support or services from the MS Society of Canada or to volunteer with the Society
- Membership is open to all interested individuals, regardless of whether or not they have been touched by MS
- You can become a member at any time. Membership runs from January 1 to December 31 regardless of the date purchased
- You can renew your membership at any point during a one year lapse period
- A new membership must be received three months prior to the date of the annual general meeting to vote at the annual general meeting
- Membership fees are not tax deductible
For more information, please read our membership policy. Join us today!
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Toll free to reach the nearest regional office 1-800-268-7582 ext 3100 E-mail: email@example.com
Charitable Registration 10774 6174 RR0001