Become a Member
Join the MS Society community and become a member. Together, we
will see a world free from MS.
Click here to become a member, renew your membership, or update your contact details and membership preferences.
Member benefits are:
- Participate in shaping the future of the MS Society:
- Elect the MS Society Board of Directors at the annual general meeting
- Receive the MS Society’s financial statements
- Vote on any motions at annual or special general meetings, thereby guiding the fulfillment of the MS Society’s mission
- Appoint auditors at the MS Society annual general meeting
- Amend by-laws and other governing documents of the MS Society in accordance with the requirements laid out in the MS Society’s governing documents
- Become part of our collective voice to advocate for Canadians living with MS
- You may receive communications from the MS Society of Canada and/or your local chapter from time to time, where available. In some instances, communications may only be available by e-mail.
Membership fees are $10 for a one-year membership and $18 for a two-year membership. (membership fees for Quebec chapters or division may differ)
A few facts on membership:·
- An individual is not required to be a member to receive information, support or services from the MS Society of Canada or to volunteer with the Society
- Membership is open to all interested individuals, regardless of whether or not they have been touched by MS
- You can become a member at any time. Membership runs from January 1 to December 31 regardless of the date purchased
- You can renew your membership at any point during a one year lapse period
- A new membership must be received three months prior to the date of the annual general meeting to vote at the annual general meeting
- Membership fees are not tax deductible
For more information, please read our membership policy. Join us today!
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Toll free to reach the nearest regional office 1-800-268-7582 ext 3100 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charitable Registration 10774 6174 RR0001