2016 endMS Conference - Registration now CLOSED
Update: The Scientific Program for the 2016
endMS Conference is now online! To view the program, visit
The endMS Conference is a Canada’s largest scientific meeting focused on MS. The objectives of the conference are to:
- Foster knowledge exchange on topics ranging from immunology, progressive MS, neuroprotection and repair, and cognition
- Provide opportunities for networking and collaboration among researchers, trainees, and health professionals
- Build enthusiasm and awareness around progress in MS research and treatment development, and strengthen the network of MS researchers and trainees in Canada
Hosted by the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Multiple Sclerosis Scientific Research Foundation and endMS Network, the four-day event features scientific presentations, trainee workshops, poster sessions, networking events, and a persons living with MS day wherein people affected by MS will interact with researchers and discuss the impact research has on their daily lives. The endMS Conference provides attendees a platform to learn about advancements in MS research around the world, reunite with and meet new peers in the field, and present and receive feedback on their work.
Registration for the 2016 endMS Conference is now CLOSED.
Dates: December 6 – 9, 2016
Location: Marriott Downtown Toronto Eaton Centre Hotel, Toronto, ON
- Abstract Submission: August 26, 2016
- Registration: October 15, 2016
For more information, visit the 2016 endMS Conference website.