Announcing the 2017 AB & NWT Division Award Winners
We are very pleased to announce the recipients of the 2017 MS Society of Canada – Alberta & Northwest Territories Division Awards. The Division Awards are the highest honours awarded by the Alberta & Northwest Territories Division. These awards recognize outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and excellence in furthering the work of the MS Society.
On behalf of all of us, congratulations to all of our 2017 Alberta & Northwest Territories Division winners:
- President's Division Award - Gail Plouffe
- MS Ambassador Award - Darlene Kolesar
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Bonnie Miller
- Caregiver Award - Garry Chmara
- Youth Achievement Award - Joshua Kelndorfer
- Corporate Recognition Award - Jayman BUILT & A&W Grande Prairie
- Philanthropy Award - Fred & Deb Moore
- Research Excellence Award - Kevin Thorburn
- Community Partnership Award - Community Police Radio Network
Our 2017 award recipients will be recognized in Edmonton as part of a formal awards ceremony at the MS Connect ‘18 Conference taking place September 21 - 22, 2018 in Calgary, Alberta.
We also wish to extend a sincere thank you to all who were nominated for the 2017 Awards - we cannot thank these individuals enough for their outstanding efforts in furthering the work of the MS Society's mission.