Videographer - Volunteer Position Description
The Videographer will assist the MS Society Communications department with the development of short videos that will be used for training for the staff and volunteers by Chapter offices and the BC & Yukon Division in fall 2015.
- Create training videos for the MS Society Staff and Volunteers.
- Provide some direction while creating the training videos.
- Reviewing the footage and eliminate segments which are not required.
- The perfect candidate should be able to do some post process editing of the video and insert computer graphics when required.
Skills, Attitudes, Knowledge Required:
- Should own the videography equipment such as the camera and audio equipment. The MS Society will not be able to provide the equipment required.
- Prior experience with shooting films and videos. We require the candidate to send in some links to their previous work in order to be considered.
- Knowledge about audio mixing equipment, lighting for videography and any video editing software.
- Reliable, efficient and outgoing. Should be able to interact with people of different backgrounds.
Complete the online application form and send your resume to Heidi Jakop at Heidi.Jakop@mssociety.ca. Include in the body of your email the position you are interested in. An interview, reference checks, and background check are required for client service volunteer positions. Apply now.