Volunteer Walk Organizing Committee
Scotiabank MS Walk Organizing Committee Position Descriptions
The Walk Committee is responsible for successfully, planning and leading the Scotiabank MS Walk event in their community. These opportunities are idea for individuals looking to make a more substantial volunteer time commitment and who wish to enhance or share existing expertise in event or project coordination and leadership.
All committee members share in the responsibility of:
- Championing the Walk in their community
- promoting the event within their network
- recruiting participants and event day volunteers
- Helping to source sponsorship (cash and in-kind donations) and prizing
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Site Coordinator
- Media Outreach Coordinator
- Food Coordinator
- Entertainment Coordinator
- Route Coordinator
- Check in Coordinator
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume and cover letter the email@example.com, referencing the position title in the subject line.