Supportive Living Units, Independent Living Resource Centres (ILRC)
- Address: 343 Preston Street, Unit 1170, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 1N4
- Approximately 722 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: email@example.com, 1‑613‑563‑2581
ILRCs are agencies found across Canada and specialize in providing services to assist people living with disabilities maintain independence.
Support Service Living Units (SSLUs) / Shared Living
- SSLUs typically have several accessible apartments integrated throughout a larger apartment building
- Most SSLUs offer Attendant Services to their tenants on a pre- scheduled and on-call 24-hour basis
- Shared Living offers a communal group home environment that would benefit applicants who have limited capacity to self-direct or whom have multiple service needs
- Services may vary from centre to centre.
For more information:
Visit the website here
You can find your local ILRC here