Parenting with a Disability Network (PDN) Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT)
- Address: 365 Bloor Street East, Suite 902, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4
- Approximately 586 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1‑416‑599‑2458
The Parenting with a Disability Network (PDN) is a peer support and information-sharing network for parents and prospective parents with a disability. The aim of PDN is to develop consumer friendly approaches to parenting with a disability by providing opportunities for networking, peer support, information sharing and education.
The PDN is operated by the Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT) but offers services for people across Ontario and Canada.
- Workshops (held in Toronto)
- Social events (held in Toronto)
- Peer Matching program (available Canada wide)
- Parenting Network Newsletter (available Canada wide)
For more information:
Phone: 416-599-2458 or 416-599-5077 (TTY)
Visit the website here