Enhanced Respite Funding
- Address: 900 Bay Street, Macdonald Block, Toronto, Ontario, M7A1N3
- Approximately 538 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1‑886‑821‑7770
Provided by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services to families caring for a medically fragile and/or technologically dependent child living at home, whose care requires ongoing intervention on a 24- hour basis. Provides funding as an enhancement to other respite services. Families may be eligible for up to $3,500 per child, per year. Receipt of funds through this program will not decrease any support received from other programs.
- Under the age of 18 and living at home
- Medically fragile and/or technologically dependent due to a chronic condition that requires ongoing, frequent or time- consuming intervention and monitoring on a 24-hour basis to ensure survival
For more information:
Phone: 1-866-821-7770 (Toll-free) or 1-800-387-5559 (TTY)
Visit the website here
Find your regional office here