Drug and Alcohol Helpline
- Relevant Offices: Chatham-Kent Windsor-Essex Chapter, Cornwall & District Chapter, Grand Erie ChapterGrand River ChapterHamilton-Halton ChapterOttawa ChapterOxford Perth ChapterSouthwest ChapterToronto Chapter
- Contact Info: 1‑800‑565‑8603
The Drug & Alcohol Helpline (formerly known as DART) link members of the general public with treatment resources for themselves or someone they know, and to provide professional callers with information about a range of suitable treatment options tailored to their client's specific needs. The Helpline provides comprehensive, up-to-date status reports on the availability of a wide range of drug and alcohol treatment options, detailed descriptions of the types of treatment services available, and referral and admission procedures.
The service is live answer 24/7, confidential and free. They also provide a live chat option on their website.
- provide information about treatment services and supports in your community
- listen, offer support and provide strategies to help you meet your goals
- provide basic education about drug and alcohol problems
For more information:
Visit the website here