National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS)
- Address: 1125 Colonel By Drive Carleton University, Room 514 Unicentre, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S5B6
- Approximately 721 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: email@example.com, 1‑877‑670‑1256
National Educational Association of Disabled Students is a consumer organization, with a mandate to encourage the self-empowerment of post-secondary students with disabilities.
NEADS Online Resource Centre
- EdLink: links to Canadian colleges and universities that provide online information on services available to students with disabilities;
- CampusNet: information on campus-based groups of students with disabilities (groups can post information on their activities);
- Online Work System: information on internship opportunities and career resources;
- A national directory of financial assistance programs;
- A guidebook of organizations of students with disabilities; and,
- The NEADS-L network: a listserv offering an opportunity to network and learn from other students.
For more information:
Phone: 1-877-670-1256 (Toll-free) or 613-380-8065 (Local)
Visit the website here