Pro bono legal advice and representation Ontario & Nunavut Division
- Relevant Offices: Chatham-Kent Windsor-Essex Chapter, Cornwall & District Chapter, Grand Erie ChapterGrand River ChapterHamilton-Halton ChapterOttawa ChapterOxford Perth ChapterSouthwest ChapterToronto Chapter
Adjusting to a diagnosis of a chronic illness like MS is a journey that requires information, support, and courage. The MS Society of Canada has resources that can play a role in your journey.
How to Fill Out an Application for Canada Pension
Plan Disability Benefits is a step-by-step
resource guide to submitting a successful application for CPP-D
benefits. (This is applicable to Canadians living outside of
Symptom and Function Questionnaire is a tool that is designed to help identify, clarify, and focus your specific experiences with MS in your day-to-day life. This is applicable to all Canadians.
This questionnaire can be used for:
- Preparing for Canada Pension Plan -Disability applications
- Preparing for Quebec Pension Plan – Disability applications
- Preparing for long-term disability applications
- Preparing for provincial benefit applications
- Preparing for Disability Tax Credit applications
- Sharing with doctors and specialists to clarify symptoms and be concise during short appointments
- Personal tracking of symptoms
Additional resource guides, developed by our British Columbia and
Yukon Division, provide information on the more common legal and
advocacy challenges faced by those who are affected by MS. While
there may be some BC & Yukon specific information in these
booklets, much of their content is relevant for general use
(Please note they are in English only).