Quality of Life Grant (Equipment) - ATL
- Relevant Offices: Annapolis Valley Chapter, Avalon Chapter, Burin Peninsula Chapter, Cape Breton ChapterFredericton & Area ChapterGreater Moncton ChapterNB Kings Co. ChapterPEI ChapterRestigouche Chapter
- Contact Info: Administrator, Quality of Life Grants, 1‑800‑268‑7582
This program assists individuals in purchasing equipment specific to their MS needs.
What kind of equipment is funded?
- Mobility and assistive devices
- Minor home modifications
- Bathroom equipment (accessibility and safety devices)
- Equipment repair
How much funding is available?
This program funds a maximum of $450 per applicant toward the purchase of equipment.
Is there an application deadline?
There is not an official deadline; however, once funds have been depleted, the program will close until the following fiscal year. Our fiscal year runs from January through December. Applications will not be accepted once the program has closed.
All applications must be accompanied by:
- Completed and signed application form
- Two price quotes for the item
- Confirmation of MS diagnosis for first applicants
- A written recommendation for:
- Mobility aids, assistive devices, orthotic devices, communication devices by an occupational therapist, physiotherapist or physiatrist (physical medicine doctor)
- Minor home modifications by an occupational therapist