Get in Motion, Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Action Canada
- Contact Info: 1‑844‑882‑4702
Get in Motion is a free physical activity counselling service designed to provide you with the information and support you may need to meet your physical activity goals. All counselling is done over the phone and is provided by specially trained peers with a physical disability. You decide what you need to talk about, but topics can include:
- Safety tips and benefits of physical activity for people with disabilities
- Overcoming obstacles to physical activity
- Locating accessible physical activities in your community
- Goal setting and action planning
This service is available to all Canadian adults living with multiple sclerosis.
Explore the SCI Action Canada website for valuable resources and information, in many languages, to support people with disabilities in maintaining an active lifestyle.
For more information:
Visit the website here