MS Knowledge Network
The MS Knowledge Network is the Multiple Sclerosis Society of
Canada’s hub of knowledge and navigators, providing consistent,
quality MS information and support for anyone in Canada.
MS Navigators provide trusted information on all aspects of life with MS. Whether you’re living with the disease, working with or caring for someone with MS, being able to tap into current, reliable information will enable you to make informed choices. MS Navigators can help you find the information and support that is tailored to your unique situation. Contact an MS Navigator to learn more about:
- Reliable information about multiple sclerosis
- Resources for managing your symptoms
- News about programs and services in your area
- Making sense of advances in MS research
- Guides and online resources for everyday use; e.g. how to apply for CPP, how to talk to children about MS
- Help navigating health and community services
- Practical assistance finding income and employment support, financial planning and more
It’s easy to connect with the MS Knowledge Network. MS Navigators are available to assist anyone in Canada from 8am to 8pm ET, Monday to Friday. Contact us today:
Outside of the navigator service hours, or if you prefer finding information on your own, you can use our website to find reliable information & support 24/7.